Earpieces are one of the most effective and widely used two-way radio accessories available, allowing users to holster their two-way radio and communicate with their team in a hands-free manner. When owning an earpiece however, it is vital that you take appropriate measures of care and maintenance in order to get the best possible performance out of your accessory.
Here at Waveband Communications, we hear your questions and want to help the best we can. We have compiled a list of commonly asked questions and provided detailed solution to help you solve them.
- Where is my invoice?
- How do I find Waveband Products that are compatible with my two-way radio?
- Where can I find NSN's for Waveband Communications part numbers?
- I need to purchase GSA approved products. Which products are GSA certified?
- "I can't hear out of my earpiece" or "My earpiece has decreased in volume"
- What are some ways to help my battery..
There is a wide variety of industries that use both a remote speaker microphone or a surveillance kit to communicate across departments. Both have very distinct features that deter people from using one over the other. Depending on what you plan on using each communication accessory for, will help you determine which device is right for you and your job.
What is APCO?
APCO (Association of Public-Safety Communication Officials) 2019 is the premier event for public safety communications officials and industry professionals. Over the course of 4 days, APCO 2019 will host educational sessions, committee meetings, and special events along with a slew of exhibits from various organizations specializing in the communications industry.
What is a GSA-Approved Vendor?
GSA approval is a status awarded to organizations which have been approved to sell to the United States Government through the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). The GSA Multiple Award Schedule Program is the number one acquisition
How to Use This Guide
Not sure which one of our chargers will be compatible with your two-way radio? No problem.
Follow the steps below to figure out the right charger.
- Choose your two-way radio manufacturer (Relm, Motorola...etc.)
- Find your two-way radio model number in the left column of the chart.
- Decide which charger type you want. (Most radio models have both a single unit or multi unit option)
- In the right column you will find the compatible Waveband charger part number
About Our Chargers
Waveband Communications offers 6 bank multi unit..
Writing a grant proposal can be time consuming and stressful. Writing an okay proposal and writing a great proposal can mean the difference between getting the funds or missing out. If this is your first time writing a proposal or you need to get better at writing them, your goal is to write in a manner that addresses a problem in your area and how those funds are going to help fix the problem.
The main components that go into a grant are
- problem statement
- future funding opportunities
- Evaluation of the..
When applying to grants there are a lot of things to consider so you can get the most from your application. Below are some simple tips for grant writing and the application. By following these steps, you’ll be able to get the most from your grant proposal and stay on top of things.
1. Charge the battery to full capacity. 14 hours at the standard C/10 rate (capacity X .10). For “rapid” chargers, allow additional time (2-3 hours) for “topping off” the charge after it switches from “charging” to “complete”.